In pregnancy news, I have now gained 3 pounds. Since I have now actually started gaining weight I think it's time to cut back on the cookies and cream. I also learned that if I eat my cereal with soy milk in the morning instead of regular milk, I can actually keep it down, which is a wonderful discovery because I love me some cheerios. The baby has been kicking the crap out of me lately, which makes me think maybe he/she won't be a quarterback (there's a height issue) but we might get a kicker! I've taken to reading the Ravens website out loud to my stomach because I miss football season and because I figured it would make dad happy. Anyway this has been a pretty random post, so to top it off here's a picture of Zoe as a puppy :)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Who does this?
So seriously, who rearranges someone's desk? Let alone doing it twice. The first time I asked her not to do it again. I come in this morning and my desk has been 'cleaned.' I can't find anything. GRRRR....I know she's upset about being let go, but why take it out on me, I'm in the same boat.
In pregnancy news, I have now gained 3 pounds. Since I have now actually started gaining weight I think it's time to cut back on the cookies and cream. I also learned that if I eat my cereal with soy milk in the morning instead of regular milk, I can actually keep it down, which is a wonderful discovery because I love me some cheerios. The baby has been kicking the crap out of me lately, which makes me think maybe he/she won't be a quarterback (there's a height issue) but we might get a kicker! I've taken to reading the Ravens website out loud to my stomach because I miss football season and because I figured it would make dad happy. Anyway this has been a pretty random post, so to top it off here's a picture of Zoe as a puppy :)
In pregnancy news, I have now gained 3 pounds. Since I have now actually started gaining weight I think it's time to cut back on the cookies and cream. I also learned that if I eat my cereal with soy milk in the morning instead of regular milk, I can actually keep it down, which is a wonderful discovery because I love me some cheerios. The baby has been kicking the crap out of me lately, which makes me think maybe he/she won't be a quarterback (there's a height issue) but we might get a kicker! I've taken to reading the Ravens website out loud to my stomach because I miss football season and because I figured it would make dad happy. Anyway this has been a pretty random post, so to top it off here's a picture of Zoe as a puppy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You make me laugh so hard! I think you should rearrange HER desk. Ravens will need a kicker so let him kick all he wants! I can't wait to see you. It feels way to long. I hear another storm is coming, be careful! Love you soooo much.
ReplyDeleteI love Zoe.
ReplyDelete