Well I am officially half way through with this pregnancy now and the baby decided we should celebrate this little milestone with a fun bout of morning sickness. Looking back on the first half of my pregnancy I have gone a maximum of three days without throwing up since about 6 weeks. Not so fun, but I suppose it will all be worth it in the end. I am so excited to find out the sex on Friday and even more excited that Ben will be here for it. We have a fun week planned that involves buying bedroom furniture, making pizza, and of course registering for baby items. I don't really care if it is a girl or a boy, but I've got myself pretty convinced it's a girl so I'll be surprised if I am wrong. Everyone I know (except Allisun) gets the feeling it is a girl as well. I am of course basing all of my assumptions of old wive's tails, but I figure these things have to get started somewhere so maybe they are a little bit accurate. I've been thinking lately about changing the name if it is a girl. I still have to discuss this one with Ben, so I'm going to keep the name under wraps until then. Anyway in honor of being half way, here is a progression of what my stomach has looked like over the past 20 weeks. I am definitely showing now, although most of the time I do just feel fat. Enjoy!

About 12 weeks

20 weeks
yay!!! You're adorable.
ReplyDelete